Registering for the Stotesbury Cup Regatta
Presented by Toyota
On-site Registration/Check-In/Coaches and Coxes Meeting
- Registration will be held on Thursday, May 18, 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., in the Registration/Sponsors Tent in the Stotesbury Village (ie, The Grandstand Parking Lot at approximately the 250 meter mark on the course). Registration is NOT at Lloyd Hall at the end of Boathouse Row.
- A Coaches and Coxswains Meeting will take place at 6:00 p.m. in the Finish Line Grandstand.
- All crews MUST register on Thursday and be represented at the Thursday evening meeting.
- Entry information, including Bow and Back Numbers, for each team will be provided in a packet at the time of registration. The coach or team representative should check and verify the entries and boats for his/her school. All substitutions and scratches must be reported at registration.
- All trophies must be returned must be returned by their prior year’s winners.
- PARKING FOR THURSDAY REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN: Kelly Drive closes at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday. However, a parking pass is NOT required on Thursday. Ample parking will be available on Kelly Drive and coaches and coxswains should identify themselves as such at the entry point. PLEASE NOTE: NO vehicles (except permitted Team Chuckwagons) may remain overnight on Kelly Drive. Vehicles (even those with Entry Passes) left on Kelly Drive overnight on Thursday may be towed.
Weigh-ins will be conducted at the Weigh-In Tent at the Three Angels/Athletes Village on Thursday May 18 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Friday May 19 from 6:00 to 9:00 a.m.
All registration is done on-line at Regatta Central. But please review the notes below first for special Stotesbury requirements.
The following are required to make your registration complete:
- If you complete your waivers on-line and you pay by credit card on Regatta Central when you complete your entries, you are done. No further action is needed.
- If you cannot pay by credit card, please contact Taya DiAngelo to set up check payment. Mail the Team Invoice and a check in time for delivery no later than Friday, May 5, to the address on the invoice.
Fees are non-refundable after Friday, May 5. Please make checks payable to “Stotesbury Cup Regatta”.
We no longer require a team roster.
All waivers must be completed on-line at Regatta Central. Once completed, the on-line waiver applies to ALL USRowing registered regattas in 2017. To start the waiver process, log in to Regatta Central and click the ‘SIGN WAIVER’ link located in the ‘My Roster’ box. No competitor will be allowed to race without a signed waiver on file. Coaches, note: Waivers must be executed by parents. Start early!
Entries are due no later than Friday, May 5. After that date, entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Regatta Committee on a “lane available” basis and only with a $25.00 per boat late fee.
USRowing organizational membership
USRowing requires all participating organizations at registered regattas to be USRowing members. As in past years, the Stotesbury Cup Regatta is a registered regatta. Becoming a registered regatta gives the regatta access to USRowing’s insurance, the most affordable insurance available. The organization (high school) has to be an organizational member of USRowing; individuals do not have to be members. Exception: Schools with singles and/or doubles only are exempt from the USRowing organizational membership requirement. However, all individuals in exempt schools must be individual members of USRowing. USRowing membership applications are posted on the USRowing web site.
Entry fees will be refunded if the scratches are made before Monday, May 8. Those scratching after Monday, May 8, will forfeit their fees and be assessed a $25.00 scratch fee to be paid prior to competition by any other boat from that school in subsequent races.