ACME Markets – 2019 Stotesbury Cup Regatta On-Line Shop
Dear Stotesbury Parents, Coaches and Community:
For the past two years, Stotesbury Cup Regatta Sponsor ACME Markets provided solutions for our 200 schools to purchase water, ice, and a limited number of other Regatta staples. The online ACME Shop and on-site ACME Shop were very successful initiatives that will continue to save time and solve the logistical challenges of transporting essential items to the Regatta.
This effort also assisted in the Schuylkill Navy’s River Stewardship efforts in partnership with the City of Philadelphia to reduce single-use plastic bottles in the Park.
And in 2018, the Schuylkill Navy introduced an ACME e-commerce solution where over 30 schools ordered their Regatta perishables and non-perishables online and the items were delivered via Instacart directly to the Regatta. Items were received by ACME personnel, stored in refrigerated trucks and ready for pick up (and assisted delivery to tent) at the ACME Shop.
The ACME Online/On-site Shops and InstaCart delivery are coming back for Stotesbury 2019!
ACME Markets will once again offer delivery service powered by Instacart. ACME will be providing this service to all of our member schools. Parent Hospitality Chairs will again be able to order many of their perishable and non-perishable items from ACME in advance. Your order will be delivered to the Regatta, stored by ACME personnel and ready for pick up at the ACME Shop in the Stotesbury Village in the Grandstand Parking Lot.
Here is how it will work:
- Between now and May 10th, you will work with your Parent Hospitality Committee and create your Stotesbury Shopping List.
- Between May 11 and May 14, you will be able to go to https://shop.ACMEmarkets.com and place your school’s order.
- Instacart will deliver your items to the Regatta directly to the ACME Market in the Stotesbury Village.
- ACME will have refrigerated and non-refrigerated storage managed by the ACME Team.
NOTE: FROZEN or ice/water needs should NOT be ordered via Instacart. Just like the last few years, all ice/water needs should be pre-ordered via the online ACME ice and water store at ACMEstotes.ontrayapp.com (separate communication to follow.
This page is for Regatta staples. CLICK HERE for ice and water orders.
ACME/Instacart Ordering Instructions:
- May 11th – May 14th: Go to https://shop.acmemarkets.com. Please follow this ordering window to provide ACME markets the necessary time to prepare your order and delivery. Thank you!
- Enter Zip Code: 19121
- Create a free account or use your existing login IMPORTANT Note: Please click “No Thanks” for the 14 Day free trial. Failure to do so will result in subscription fee.
- Add items to your cart: Please NO frozen items, ice, water or catering, Minimum order – $10
- At checkout: Add New Address: 2200 Kelly Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19121
- Please use your school’s name for the business name
- Under “Instructions for Delivery”: Please enter “Stotesbury Regatta”
- Choose Delivery Time
- For Friday Pickup: MUST Select Thursday, May 16th, 4:00-7:00pm window
- For Saturday Pickup: MUST Select Friday, May 17th, 4:00-7:00pm window
- Enter your mobile number
- Add a payment method
- Special Offer for ACME Stotesbury Instacart Orders: Free Delivery with $75 minimum order. Enter Promo Code ACMEDELIVERY. Standard Instacart delivery charges apply to orders under $75.
- Click Place Order
- Friday pickup at the Regatta is available starting at 6:30am
- Saturday pickup at the Regatta is available starting at 6:30am
- Pickup location is the ACME Market in Stotesbury Village which is in the large parking lot next to the Kelly statue near the grandstand. Look for the ACME branded banners and tent.
- Pick-up person MUST have form of identification OR the order confirmation email
- Your items will be in reusable shopping bags labeled with your name ready for pick up.
- Orders must be picked up in entirety
- We also will have golf carts on-hand to transport you and your groceries to your School Tent
- Orders may be placed beginning Saturday, May 11th thru Tuesday, May 14th
- Follow ordering instructions carefully and only choose set delivery windows: Thursday May 16 – 4pm to 7pm or Friday May 17 – 4pm to 7pm
- All ice/water needs should NOT be ordered via InstaCart. Ice & water needs can be ordered HERE.
- Just like the last few years, all ice/water needs should be pre-ordered via online store at ACMEstotes.ontrayapp.com
- Ice and gallons of water are special handling items and must be handled separately from standard ACME Instacart
For all questions about ACME on-line ordering and pick-up, please call ACME contact: Brendan Kelly at 215-300-9944
For other questions about parent participation at Stotesbury, please call Schuylkill Navy contact: Marie Leonard at 610-331-7388