Chuckwagons at The Stotesbury Cup Regatta
Presented by Toyota
Please read the following instructions carefully. After doing so, you can order your Chuckwagon Permit by clicking on the SCR Chuckwagon button at the bottom of this page.
All Chuckwagons on the venue site must display a Chuckwagon Permit.
The Permit is for the Chuckwagon ONLY (and NOT for the tow vehicle that brings it on Thursday).
- 100% of Chuckwagons must have a Chuckwagon Permit affixed to the exterior. We recommend that all teams purchase these in advance. We cannot guarantee availability of Chuckwagon Permits after the deadline.
- 100% of Chuckwagons should arrive on the Kelly Drive venue on Thursday between 2:30 pm and 9:00 pm. Between these hours, the tow vehicle for the Chuckwagon will NOT require an Entry Pass to access Kelly Drive. The Chuckwagon can therefore be “dropped” and left throughout the duration of the regatta.
- Any “late” Chuckwagons that arrive on Friday will require a separate Entry Pass for the the tow vehicle, and only Coaches are given these Entry Passes. As a result, we do not recommend waiting until Friday to bring your Chuckwagon.
- Kelly Drive will NOT close for the regatta until some time after 12 pm on Thursday. Do NOT bring Chuckwagons onto the site before 2:30 pm. Chuckwagons arriving before this time will be turned away at the Entry Gate (and those parking in any lot ahead of this time may be towed offsite at the expense of the participating school).
- No Chuckwagons may be parked to the LEFT of the Finish Line/Grandstand Parking lot driveway. This area is reserved for the Stotesbury Village and Chuckwagons WILL be towed from this location.
- We will distribute the Chuck Wagon Permits at Thursday night on-site registration as well as the Philadelphia Scholastic Rowing Association City Championships. Any team representative may pick up and sign for the Chuckwagon Permit.
- The Chuck Wagon Permit is $60.00
- Each team is allowed only one Chuck Wagon Permit.
- The Chuckwagon Permit must be displayed on the Chuck Wagon at all times during the regatta. Please affix Chuckwagons towards the “front” (closest to hitch) and left side (if facing the hitch).
- Teams may pay for their Chuck Wagon Permit via credit card on Regatta Central by clicking HERE.
- Do not park on grass on either side of Kelly Drive. Violators will be ticketed by the Philadelphia Police. Parking of Chuck Wagons is only permitted on the river side of Kelly Drive.
- Chuck Wagons should be parked diagonally at the river side curb.
- Obtaining a Chuck Wagon Permit does not include a space by the river for your food tent. You must arrange for this separately – see Tent Rental under Spectators.
- If you have any questions after you have read this, contact Marie Leonard for assistance.
Steps to reserve a Chuck Wagon parking pass for the Stotesbury Cup Regatta via Regatta Central:
- Click on SCR Chuck Wagons at the bottom of this page.
- Select a quantity of 1 and “Add to Cart”.
- An icon for “Checkout” will appear in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Checkout”. There will be drop-down box for “Team or Club Affiliation…”.
- Select your team.
- Click on “Proceed to Check out.”
- A screen with “Account Holder” information will appear.
- Complete the bottom section of this form.
- The next page will allow you to pay by Pay Pal or various credit cards.